Expert Coaching For Franchises
If the (3) three biggest challenges facing you today are:
1) Flight of funding and inability to finance franchisee projects
2) Inexperienced franchising staffs that make it exceedingly difficult for franchisors to meet their objectives, and
3) Franchisee profitability.
Then we should speak.
Winning franchise sales and at franchise development in a tough economy boils down to (3) three things that need to be looked at immediately and require strategic planning.
1) Look at the Sales Force and look inwardly - Most sales people and small business owners, maybe as many as 70-80%, have not experienced a down economy like this before. This is totally new to them and their point of reference is the media surround sound. Sales People need to be calmed down, panic reduced and given a new sales plan. Revise the sales process.
2) Separate what needs to be Cut and what needs Investment. The scope of focus needs to be adjusted to place heavy emphasis on investing time and effort with the very best prospects to bring the selected targets to closure. In other words determine quality early, qualify, qualify and then focus on closing the best deals and leave the rest of the leads sit. Court fewer prospects but do more with them. Sort through the lead flow channels, cut the volume and focus on quality. Be more exclusive and less inclusive.
3) Have courage and be aggressive. This is the best time to gain market share and take on the competitors who may have gone underground to protect what they have or have decided to take on a larger focus and leave unprotected areas of their business. In many cases their sales effort will be focused on servicing their existing client base leaving open targets to be sold.
In essence do not cut your way to prosperity. Better qualify the opportunities and focus on the best opportunities. Less is More. Re-focus and plan. Now is the time to re-group, re-evaluate, re-train, re-incentivize.
Each type of economy has its unique challenges. Plan, aim, fire with your sale process and you’ll come out on top as a winner.
The Franchisor Coach will help plan, train and develop. We are a franchise sales and franchise development contractor.
Preserve your capital, make more efficient use of your core competencies, and free up other resources by Outsourcing your Franchise Sales and Franchise Development requirements to The Franchisor Coach, an Entrepreneurial Team of Mature Business Professionals with "real" Franchise Development & Sales experience who have been through several business cycles.
We don't just consult, we act. Call Paul Roesch direct at 618-407-8479 or write me now for an appointment to learn more about outsourcing your franchise development needs at (618) 407-8479 or email us: .